First Presbyterian and Trinity Church

From South Orange Public Library Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
FirstPresbyterianChurch.jpg

The First Presbyterian Church in South Orange was established in 1831, with the first church having been built between South Orange Avenue and Irvington Avenue in 1842. For a more detailed history of the development of the church check out their 150th Anniversary booklet: File:A History of the First Presbyterian and Trinity Church.pdf

Additional Resources:
https://firstandtrinitychurch.wordpress.com/
The Windows of the First Presbyterian and Trinity Church